- Should I use true north or magnetic north?
- Do all maps have north at the top?
- Does a compass needle point to true north?
- Does GPS use true north or magnetic north?
- What is the oldest known map?
- Which direction is always at the top of a map?
- Which map gives more information?
- Why is North Pole not on maps?
- What is keep map north up?
- Does North always point up on a map?
- Why don’t you feel upside down in Australia?
- Why Australia is upside down?
- Why is it important to know where north is?
- Do maps show true north?
- Why is North always at the top of maps?
- Is East right or left?
- Are maps always oriented north?
- Why is the map not upside down?
Should I use true north or magnetic north?