- Can a grandparent contribute to a 529 plan and claim a tax deduction?
- How do I report 529 withdrawals on my taxes?
- How do you withdraw money from a 529?
- Why a 529 plan is a bad idea?
- How long does money need to be in a 529 before withdrawal?
- How much can you contribute to a 529 plan in 2020?
- Should I use 529 money first?
- How long should I keep 529 statements?
- What happens to 529 if child does not go to college?
- Can 529 money be used for food?
- Can I buy a computer with 529 funds?
- Can 529 money be used for rent?
- WHO Reports 1099 Q parent or student?
- Do I have to report 1099 Q on my tax return?
- Do I need receipts for 529 expenses?
- What qualifies for a 529 withdrawal?
- How do I withdraw from 529 without penalty?
- Is the 529 penalty really that bad?
- Do 529 withdrawals count as income?
- What can I do with leftover 529 money?
Can a grandparent contribute to a 529 plan and claim a tax deduction?