- How do I avoid charging sales tax?
- Can restaurants charge a higher sales tax?
- How much do restaurant owners pay in taxes?
- Can you go to jail for not filing state taxes?
- Is tax charging illegal?
- Is it illegal to overcharge a customer?
- Can I pay sales tax for my customers?
- Is there a statute of limitations on taxes owed?
- What to do if you overcharge a customer?
- What happens if I don’t collect sales tax?
- Who is liable for sales tax?
- Is it illegal to overcharge sales tax?
- Why is there no tax on food?
- Should you charge sales tax?
- Can I sue for overcharging me?
- What if I charged too much sales tax?
- Do I have to collect sales tax if I sell online?
- Can I sue a hospital for overcharging?
How do I avoid charging sales tax?