- What is the sign that came down from the world of grownups according to the author who saw it fall?
- What did Sam and Eric really see?
- How do Jack and Roger know where Ralph is hiding?
- Why is Chapter 6 called Beast?
- What does Simon think the beast is?
- What is the sign that comes down from the world of grownups in this chapter?
- What does Ralph get in response when he asks for a sign from the grown ups?
- What then is ironic about the twins declaration that it was the beast?
- What is the irony of Piggy’s wish for grownups?
- Who says bollocks to rules?
- Why did Jack want to kill Ralph?
- Who kills Piggy?
- Are Sam and Eric hunters?
- Why do Ralph and Jack decide to go find the beast and why is piggy left behind?
- Why does Ralph cry when he sees the naval officer?
- What is the sign that comes down from the world of grownups in Lord of the Flies?
- What do the Twins think they see?
- Who is Sam and Eric in Lord of the Flies?
- How do Ralph and Jack differ as they climb the new hill?
- Who said it this will be a real hunt who’ll come?
- Why does Simon volunteer to go back through the jungle alone?
What is the sign that came down from the world of grownups according to the author who saw it fall?